Brianna Bloodworth enjoys a laugh with a costumer at Santa Rita Cafe at Pima Community College during an early afternoon shift on Wednesday, February 9th.I enjoyed doing this assignment because I was very nervous about communicating with people that I intended to take photographs of. Luckily, Brianna Bloodworth was pleasantly excited about getting her picture taken. She greeted me once I walked in Santa Rita Cafe and we immediately struck a conversation about my assignment which resulted in her basically volunteering to be my subject. Being cheerful and charismatic, Brianna was extremely photogenic, so I decided to capture her interacting with a costumer. My favorite elemental aspect of the photo is the action because it emphasizes Pima's great attitude with personalization of Brianna's individual personality. During my next assignment that involves interaction with people, I intend to vocalize my goal to the subject more to optimize the chance of an ideal shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment